If you are sourcing Parquet Flooring in Glasgow, Marcias has a wide choice of popular designs such as Herringbone Parquet, Chevron Parquet as well as Parquet Laminate, Parquet Tiles in various contemporary colors including Grey Parquet Flooring.
Parquet flooring: Why it’s right on trend?
Parquet has been around for quite some time. It became famous during the 1600s back in France, but till a few years back, it was considered an old flooring option. However, much has changed in recent years.
Parquet wood flooring and parquet laminate flooring have received renewed interest and have now become one of the prime flooring options the world over.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Parquet in all its forms, is aesthetically pleasing. The designs and the engineered look allow it to stand out, particularly when pitted against some of the other modern flooring options. The complex shapes of the Herringbone parquet give it a sophisticated feel and allow it to complement any home décor. So, if you’re looking to give your home a hardwood flooring look, we’d urge you to give parquet a try.
- Multiple options: There were times when the word ‘parquet flooring’ simply meant 100% natural flooring, but things aren’t so limited these days. At Marcias Flooring, we offer many different types of parquet designs and finishes – immaculate products at great competitive prices. Modern parquet flooring in Glasgow includes natural and engineered wood, where the percentage of the latter differs from one form option to another.
- Affordable and durable: Parquet designs include different layers and thus, all types of parquet flooring – including grey parquet flooring, are quite stable and durable. The heightened stability allows it to withstand a fair bit of wear and tear. Yet, in spite of contemporary flooring options becoming increasingly expensive, the advancement in technology has made parquet laminate flooring much more affordable. If you are still not sure about it, you can even opt for a parquet made from engineered wood.
Cleaning parquet wood flooring at home
Parquet flooring is easy to maintain and can be cleaned in a number of ways.
- You can use your home vacuum cleaner to clean the flooring. It doesn’t hamper the design or the appearance of the same in any way.
- For those who do not own a vacuum cleaner, you can even use a damp mop. The best thing about parquet flooring in Glasgow is that it can be deep cleaned. However, make sure that the mop is wet, but not overloaded with water.
- You can even use detergents to clean the flooring surface. Use the detergent with water and then wipe it off with another mop.
At Marcias, we have quite a few parquet flooring options. The fact that these are durable, easy to resurface, unique, and can be customized in different ways, is what actually makes parquet a hit among the contemporary masses.
Check out our awesome range of parquet flooring tiles available at unbeatable rates. Also, if you’d like to know about some of the other flooring options available, feel free to connect with us through our dedicated Contact Us page.